Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Home Sweet Home




Dear warriors: I am back in the USA today, arrived in Kansas City last evening, ready for some sleep but very thankful to be home, and very thankful for all that the Lord did for me and through me in the past month. Today I am spending time in the prayer room at tthe International House of Prayer in Kansas City, praising God and giving Him thanks for bringing me through the fire and safely home again. When I think of all the travel, the trip into a war zone in the Republic of Congo, and all the protection He gave, I am humbled and want to worship Him for all His greatness!

I received an email from a brother in Nairobi who was at the last meetings at Victory Church, and he was very grateful for the prophetic message I spoke from the 6th chapter of Revelation about the black horse of famine. The Lord had given me a dream about the black horse which I shared with the church to prepare them for the events to come in the end days. He went back to his university and started talking about the dream and message with his friends, and they started praying intensely for Kenya, America, and Goma, Congo. They were lifting all that up in prayer and asking for more revelation from the Lord on how to pray more effectively and more intensely in these end times. At the final service Sunday night, I put a microphone in front of the congregation and we had harp and bowl, open microphone prayers for awhile as the worship team sang to the Lord. It was very powerful to hear the people cry out for their nation, for America, for Goma; even some of the children came up and offered prayers and cry out to the Lord! Asante Jesu, thank you Jesus!

Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders said to me, weep no more, behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. v6 and I beheld, and lo, in the midst of the throne and the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. v7 And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him that sat upon the throne. v8 And when He had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.

I will post more pictures and videos when I get back to Norton. I am so grateful to all you who prayed, donated, and interceded for this mission. God knows your sacrifice and you will be rewarded accordingly. Bless you, by His Grace, Jim







No comments:

Post a Comment