Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kenya Report pt2

Dear beloved: The last night at the prison before I left for Kenya, we were in trevail praying over the Kenya trip and the souls to be brought into the Kingdom. A brother came up to me after the prayer session and told me the Lord had given him a vision of a lady in Kenya who I was praying over and casting demons out of her. In addition to that, she had a child with her that the brother in the prison was supposed to pray for, for the rest of his life. As we neared the last of our revival crusades in Nairobi, I was conscious of the brother's vision, but had yet to see a lady who met the description of the events marked in the vision.
On the last day of crusades, the Uhuru Park crusade was the final event. I was receiving people at the altar call, taking their confession of faith and then praying prayers of repentance or of healing, or just praying the Lord's blessing on them, whatever the Lord required. A lady came down to me, she looked rather wild and forlorn, the Lord said to me this is the one. From physical appearances she certainly fit the description: eyes wide in a startled look, hair unkept, and I knew she had a rough life and she had a child in her arms. I asked her if she wanted to accept Jesus as her Lord and Savior and she said in Swahili, through the pastor who was interpreting, that she did, and then I prayed with her and gently bound the demons in her and in the name of Jesus cast them out of her.(Mark 16:15 to end of chapter). After doing that we prayed together for a bit, then I asked her, "what was the name of her child?" She said,"His name is Immanuel, which means God with us!"
When she said Immanuel, I stepped back a couple of steps in amazement as the Lord spoke to me, this is the one for whom the brother in the prison is to pray, for the rest of his life. Immanuel, God with us, the name given to Jesus at the time of His birth. May God be with you, Immanuel and your mother, we are all praying for you! in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment