Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Followup to Dream of War

Dear beloved: Two days prior to the night the Lord gave me the dream of war coming, I had another significant dream that was baffling to me until the dream of war was given. In the first dream, I am standing at the top of a stadium looking out over the audience at the beginning of a sporting event. I begin to sing as if going to sing the national anthem, but instead of the national anthem I sing the Lord's prayer. I sing the whole Lord's prayer with great zeal, and at the end of the prayer I wake up and reflect back on the dream, thinking that is a really strange dream, as I had never sung the Lord's prayer ever in my life.

I believe the Lord is saying to me to cover my friends and family each and every day with prayer, and He would have you do the same for you and your friends and family. Each of us has a sphere or domain over which God has given us influence and authority. It is in that domain that we must pray God's will for the people that we have influence and authority over, that they too would be covered by the blood of Jesus and abide under the shelter of His wings. Matthew 6:9 This, then, is how you should pray: Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy name, Thy kindom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we forgive also our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever, Amen. The battle that is coming that was revealed in the dream of war, whether an actual physical battle or a battle of spiritual warfare, will be an intense battle leading up to the battle for all eternity, the battle of Armageddon. Only those connected to Jesus Christ will come out victorious, those disconnected from him will be taken out and will eventually perish, not only on this earthly battlefield, but also for all eternity.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit He taketh away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit. v5 I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains (abides) in Me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing. v6 If anyone does not remain in Me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up and thrown into the fire and burned. v7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you shall ask whatever you wish and it shall be given to you. v8 Herein is My Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; so shall you be My disciples. Beloved, our only hope for today and forever is to abide in Jesus, that we hide in Him, and that we bear much fruit to bring glory to Him. May you do that today as you go about your daily walk, abide in Him. God bless you, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment