Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Dream of War

Dear beloved: I had a dream last night that I believe speaks of coming war and conflict on American soil. In the dream I go into a stadium with another person. As we walk into the stadium, I notice a few things right away that stand out in my mind: the grass in the stadium is very dry, it looks like late summer brown color and they haven't had any rain; the stands are almost full, probably 50,000 people or more, and they are all wearing green, the only color seen in any of the seats is green; the teams that are lined up on the field do not have pads or footballs, instead they have guns, mostly rifles, some with bayonets. I am also thinking in my mind that this is a rivalry game between two neighboring towns out here in Kansas. As the whistle blows to start the game, the players pull up their rifles and begin to shoot at each other, and some move forward in a zig-zag fashion to keep from getting hit, others run forward and fall on the ground to take up a shooting position from the ground. As the conflict progresses some go by in front of me with prisoners marching in front of the bayonets, they have obviously been captured. Others are lying on the ground nursing all kinds of wounds, broken bones, bloody flesh, wounds of every kind. The last scene as I am walking out of the stadium, I see body parts sticking up out of the ground, a hand sticking out as if severed, and legs and feet mangled and sticking out.

Interpretation of the dream: I believe this dream speaks of coming war here in America, not only of internal conflict as in possibly a civil war of some kind (the teams lined up against each other with rifles), but also possibly terrorist attacks in the form of very destructive bombs (severed body parts sticking up out of and lying on the ground). I believe the Lord also is giving a sense of timing with the very dry, brown looking grass (late summer to fall), as well as the fact it is a rivalry game between two local teams (high school football season). The people in the stands represent the people of America, sitting idly by watching the events of the day. The color green speaks of flesh, or carnal activity, and the stadium speaks of business as usual in the sports and entertainment field (people don't see what is coming ahead because they are too busy with fleshly pursuits to hear the warnings from God). There will be a body count from the explosions and the gunfire, and the bayonets, as well as some prisoners will be taken (by foreign invaders?)It will be at times a bloody and gruesome scene.

Beloved, hide the word in your heart and pray for your friends and family. Great sorrows are coming to our land. Pray the song that David spoke when the Lord had delivered him out of the hands of his enemies. 2 Samuel 22:v2 And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; v3 The God of my rock; in Him will I trust; He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; thou savest me from violence. v4 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies. v47 the Lord liveth, and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation. Please share this with your family and friends. Pray, Pray, Pray. May God bless you this day, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment