Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Kenya Trip update

Dear beloved: I will not be posting too much in the next couple of weeks, I will be leaving for Denver today and flying out to Kenya, will arrive in Nairobi on Sunday evening at 7pm. Next week the 21st through the 25th we will have a crusade each day culminating with the main park event in Uhuru Park where we are expecting a crowd of 25,000 and up to attend. We also have ministry events scheduled each day we are there, in addition to the crusades, so it will be a packed schedule. Please pray for me for strength, safety and good health, and for souls, souls, souls to be brought into the kingdom. I am deeply humbled and grateful to the Lord that He would use me in this way. I will have posts when I get back about the trip, and may have a few on the trip if I can get to an internet cafe or place where there are computers. Thank you and God bless you, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment