Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Dream of Explosions

Dear Beloved: This dream was given to me by the Lord in 2003, though I did not record it in my dream journal, it is still vivid in my memory. It occurred after the terrorist attack of 9-11 but it was not a replay of any of the images of that day. I have not posted this dream prior to today but I was reminded of it by a posting from another prophetic ministry that confirmed for me the importance of the dream, and brought to my attention to continue to pray for our nation and against the enemies who would desire to destroy us.

In the dream, I am standing on the shore of a coastal city, looking across the bay at the skyline of the city. I cannot identify the city because I am not familiar with it; however, had I been familiar with it, I would have been able to identify it, because the skyline and buildings were in very sharp focus and easily identifiable. Suddenly, two or three very large explosions erupted, one after another, and huge clouds of smoke and fire billowed up into the air above the city. These were huge explosions, obviously caused by very powerful bombs. As the clouds billowed up into the air, I could only think about the devastation and loss of life that would follow as a result. This dream may have a correlation to dreams posted on this blog relating to San Francisco and New York City.

Psalm 18:1-3 "I love Thee O Lord, my strength." v2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer. My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. v3 I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies. Beloved, pray for this nation, that the Lord would protect us from our enemies. God bless you this day, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment