Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Monday, August 1, 2022

Gather the Outcasts

 

Dear beloved: Pics above, Dar es Salaam, TZ Crusade; Ngozi, Burundi Crusade

Micah 4:6 "In that day", says the Lord, "I will assemble the lame, I will gather the outcast and those whom I have afflicted; v7 I will make the lame a remnant, and the outcast a strong nation; and the Lord will reign over them in Mt. Zion from now on, even forever."

Beloved, it is with great pleasure that I look over the crusade pictures of the past few years, it is a bit like looking at photo albums of family. I thank God for all the prayers and support, and pastor associations that made the crusades possible. I thank God for all the people who came forward and made decisions at these crusades; their names I do not know, but I know they are written in the Lamb's book of life.  There will be a great reunion with them in heaven someday.  I'm sure some are already there, looking down as part of the cloud of witnesses upon the crusades of today. We are working on another crusade in September for Tanzania, we invite you to be a part of reaching the lost here in East Africa..The reward is the same for those who send and those who go.  Front line soldiers always depend on the provisions from behind the battle lines, without that support the battle cannot be sustained.  We also invite people to come and be a part of the prayer and evangelism teams, as we go to the streets to stir up fire before the crusade.  Pray about your part!  God bless you as you pray.

In Christ, Jim   Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654   501c3    Paypal@ www.paypal.me/gathertheoutcasts   or www.gathertheoutcasts.com    Email: pureprairie@hotmail.com                  www.facebook.com/jimrowh     www.jimrowh.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment