Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Be Merciful Unto Us


Dear beloved:  Pics, Living Water Children; children having lunch on the veranda
Psalm 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me! For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, Until these calamities have passed by. v2 I will cry out to the God Most High, to God who performs all things for me. v He shall send from heaven and save me; He reproaches the one who would swallow me up.  v7 My heart is steadfast (fixed), O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and give praise.
Beloved, keep singing praises to the Lord until these calamities be passed.  The Lord is giving us a foreshadowing of the future. In order to participate in the economy, you must have the mask!  Cry out to the Lord, take refuge in His word and in the shadow of His wings.  This week has been an eventful week at Living Water Children's home.  We jumped from four to twelve children. If your heart ever desired to care for poor children in Africa, now is your opportunity.   Their stories are heart wrenching, some beyond belief.  One young girl was kidnapped on her way to school, taken to a large city and held captive.  She was eventually released and made her way to a police station, and from there given over to child protection services.  That is how we ended up with her.  Your partnership helps us care for these children with food, clothing, school fees, and medical care.  When you give to the poor, the Lord pays you back!  Pray about your partnership with Gather the Outcasts Ministry.  May God bless you as you pray.
In Christ, Jim  Gather the Outcasts, Inc.,  Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654        501c3          Paypal @ www.gathertheoutcasts.com  or www.jimrowh.blogspot.com   Email: pureprairie@hotmail.com  www.facebook.com/jimrowh

No comments:

Post a Comment