Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Deliver My Soul


Dear beloved:  Pictures, Bony, Zeph, and children ready to plant watermelons; five star dining at the Hilton Cafe
Psalm 116:1  I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and my supplications, v2 Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.  v3 The pains of death surrounded me, and the pangs of Sheol laid hold of me; I found trouble and sorrow. v4 Then I called upon the name of the Lord.  O Lord, I implore You, deliver my soul! 
Beloved, we have been delivered of very hot and dry conditions the last few weeks here in Kenya.  There are places here in the country where there is no food or water.  Even some of the large cities in Kenya the water supplies have dried up.  But we thank God this week it started to rain, we are thankful for our God is merciful.  The spring at Living Water continues to flow, many villagers are coming there to fill up their jugs of water.  To have an abundant water supply in Kenya is life itself. Jesus talked about living water also, He said, " Whoever drinks of the water that I give will never thirst again. The water that I give will become in him a fountain springing up into everlasting life."  We invite you to partner with Gather the Outcasts as we take the living water to the people of Kenya and East Africa.  I will be back in USA the latter part of April and May, if you would like for me to come share about the ministry, drop me an email and we can arrange dates.  Thank you for your support and prayers, God bless you as you pray!
In Christ, Jim   Gather the Outcasts, Inc, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654      501c3       Paypal@www.gathertheoutcasts.com  or www.jimrowh.blogspot.com  Email: pureprairie@hotmail.com   www.facebook.com/jimrowh

No comments:

Post a Comment