Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

The Eyes of the Lord


Beloved: Pictures above, Nairobi street scenes; lady on the corner selling roasted groundnuts and fresh ground peanut butter; right, man with Lion of Judah picture in leather frame.
Psalm 91:1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide in the shadow of the Almighty. v2  I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God in Him I will trust.  Psalm 34:15 The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry. 
Beloved, the Lord was watching my steps in Nairobi this week.   I arrived in Nairobi after a long day on the bus from Mumias. After paying the bus fare to Sammy's district, got off the bus at my hotel for a good night's rest.  But then realized I had left my wallet full of essential cards, papers, and cash on the seat of the bus.  In Nairobi, city of 4.5 million, that means gone but for God!  Sammy and I prayed that the Lord would bring it back, that a born again believer would find it, get ahold of me somehow, and nothing would be missing.  After the prayer, we went to eat at a local restaurant, and got a call about 45 minutes later asking for me.  Someone had found the wallet, wanted to know if I was missing it, and said he would meet us with wallet in hand.  A young man named Edward came a bit later with wallet.  He is a born again believer, even went to church with us the next day, where I preached at Sammy's church in Embakasi. How great is our God!  Thank you for the prayers and support.
In Christ, Jim  Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654   501c3  Paypal @ www.gathertheoutcasts.com  or www.jimrowh.blogspot.com  Email: pureprairie@hotmail.com   Facebook.com/jim rowh

No comments:

Post a Comment