Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

The Gospel Must Be Preached


Dear beloved: Pictures above, left, the harvest at Kibera;  Kibera Crusade in Nairobi
1 Corinthians 9:7 Who ever goes to war at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of its fruit? Or who tends a flock and does not drink of the milk of the flock? v11 If we have sown spiritual things for you, is it a great thing if we reap your material things? v14 Even so the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should live from the gospel. v16 For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me, yes, woe to me if I do not preach the gospel.
Beloved, I have gone to war for the sake of the gospel, for woe is me if I do not preach.  Twice I have been very sick as I came out of Congo after preaching crusades there, taking on all the witches and principalities of the rebels who kill and destroy in that country. The second time so weak I could not stand up in the visa line at the Kenyatta Airport in Nairobi. No pictures of that! Was it the powers and principalities that weakened me, or just some bad bugs in the samosas I ate?  I'll never know for sure, but Jesus said, "From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent will take the kingdom by force."  It is war. Beloved, I am looking for partners to help me go forward into the battle.  Please pray about your part in monthly support for this ministry, that we can continue to advance the kingdom in Africa and around the world. God bless you as you pray.
In Christ, Jim  Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654  501c3  Paypal @www.gathertheoutcasts.com or www.jimrowh.blogspot.com   Email: pureprairie@hotmail.com    www.facebook.com/ jim rowh

No comments:

Post a Comment