Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Kesha Power!


Dear beloved:  Pics above, worship at the midnight hour,  university students at the kesha
Ezekiel 22:30 So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found no one.   2 Chronicles 7:14  If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.  v15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.
Let it not be said of us that we failed to stand in the gap for Nairobi and the land of Kenya.  We worshipped and cried out to the Lord until 5 am, for God to breakthrough and tear down strongholds of corruption, sexual immorality, and pagan worship. These are the three main principalities that rule over Kenya, causing much pain, poverty, and destruction.  It was a night of powerful praise and worship, preaching,  and passionate prayers.  About 100 university students and pastors gathered for the all night kesha, now we rest and thank the Lord for hearing our prayers. Thank you for your prayers and support that allowed Gather the Outcasts Ministry to hold this meeting.
May God bless you as you pray, in Christ, Jim   Gather the Outcasts, Inc., Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654  501c3  Paypal @ www.gathertheoutcasts.com  or www.jimrowh.blogspot.com    email: pureprairie@hotmail.com   facebook: Evangelist Jim Rowh

No comments:

Post a Comment