Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Butembo, Congo Crusade!


Dear beloved:  Above pics, Butembo, Democratic Republic of Congo, left, full stadium, right, praying for Mayor and Governor.
Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, and your ways are not My ways, says the Lord. v9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts higher than your thoughts. v10 For as the rain comes down and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, v11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth, it shall not return to Me void.  But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
Beloved, I was not able to get my visa to go into the Congo. I believe the Lord may have been protecting me as there has recently been a butchering of Christians by muslims in the Butembo area. My assistant Augustine from Kampala, Uganda, was there to represent me.  But the Lord blessed the crusade in amazing ways!   The people came, many were healed, many saved!  God is so good.  Your prayers and support made it all happen.  God also blessed me on Sunday as He opened the door for me to preach here in Gisenyi, Rwanda.  Among the many who came forward for prayers were a dozen people who were deaf, and when I left the church Sunday some had already received partial hearing!    I continue to rest and write here in Gisenyi, a beautiful spot on the shore of Lake Kivu. one of the great lakes of East Africa.  God is taking good care of His servant.  Will be going back to Kenya soon for a revival in the KIsii area.  Thank you for your prayers and support.
May God bless you.  In Christ, Jim  Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654  501(c)3   Paypal @ www.gathertheoutcasts.com  or www.jimrowh.blogspot.com    email: pureprairie@hotmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment