Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Great Supper


Dear beloved:  Pictures above, Malaba, Kenya crusade
Luke 14:16 Then Jesus said to him, "A certain man gave a great supper and invited many, v17 and sent his servant at supper time to say to those who were invited, "Come, for all things are now ready."  v18 But they all with one accord began to make excuses. The first said to him, "I have bought a piece of land, and I must go and see it. I ask you to have me excused:" v19 And another said, "I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to test them. I ask you to have me excused." v20 Still another said, "I have married a wife and I cannot come." v21 So that servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, "Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor, the maimed, and the lame and blind." v23 Then the master said to the servant, "Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled."
Beloved, we are going to Africa to compel the lost to come in.  There is still room at the supper for many more.  Would you partner with Gather the Outcasts Ministry to send us into the highways and hedges? Your financial support with prayer makes it all happen. We are having a ministry fundraising banquet Thursday, June 16th, at 6.30 pm, at the Bullseye Event Center in downtown Norton. Tickets are free but you must reserve your seat.  Call Bullseye at 785-874-4800 to reserve your seat.
God bless you, in Christ, Jim             Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654  501(c)3            Paypal at www.jimrowh.blogspot.com  www.gathertheoutcasts.com   email; pureprairie@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment