Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Prayers for Upcoming Events

Dear prayer warriors:  I am asking for prayers and intercession for upcoming events, and that the good plans of the Lord will be confirmed and established.  I have been seeking the Lord in prayer for open doors and provision, and I thank you warriors for joining me in seeing that all the Lord wills for His kingdom will come to pass. 

This coming weekend I will be conducting a Catch the Fire Revival at Christ New Covenant Church in Syracuse, Ks.  Service times will be May 3, 7pm, and Sunday May 4, 10am and 1.30pm.  I will be sharing timely messages and also sharing about the Africa mission and orphanage project.  Anyone in the Syracuse, Garden City area come out and enjoy some great worship and fellowship.  Contact the church for more information, 620-384-5383.

Plans are also well underway for the next Africa crusades and mission coming up in September.  It will be my fifth year going to Africa, and I look forward to renewing ties and taking territory for the kingdom of God.  I have three events planned, and I ask you to begin to pray and intercede for provision and for protection.  First, I will doing a mega keesha (all night praise and worship vigil)again this year with university students from several universities in Kenya, primarily in the Nairobi area.  That same weekend I will be speaking at Kabarak University in Nakuru.  Second, I will be conducting a crusade in Malaba, Kenya, on the Uganda border,  along with pastor training with pastors that I have worked with in that area for three years.  The finale will be a crusade in Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo, in the same place that I preached in 2012.  I believe the Lord is bringing peace to the Congo, and he wants to use me to help bind up the wounds the enemy has inflicted on that war torn city.   I am asking the Lord to provide $20,000 for necessary travel expenses and funding for expenses of these crusades, that there be no lack and everything we need will be supplied.  I am also asking the Lord for protection, as you all know what is going on in Africa these days as witnessed by the daily news reports.  So I am asking you warriors to intercede for protection for me and for all who work with me in hosting these events, that the good plans of the Lord will go forward.

If anyone would be interested in going to Africa as part of the ministry team, email me if you think that would be something you could do.  I also ask you to pray about your part in helping to fund these events.  Please contact me if you have any questions about any of the plans or your part in it. Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.  Thank you warriors for your steadfast faith and for standing with me.  God bless you, in Christ, Jim Rowh   Gather the Outcasts Ministry, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654   email: pureprairie@hotmail.com  web:  www.gathertheoutcasts.com  blog: www.jimrowh.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment