Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Rivers of Blood

Dear beloved:  The Lord spoke to me in a dream last week, as I was awakened out of a very good sleep and sat up, just as if someone had tuned the alarm clock on or pinched me.  I heard three words, "rivers of blood" and that is all I could recall.  I had no recollection of any of the dream before that or after as I went back to sleep.  I pondered the words the next morning, wrote them in my journal, and have been praying for revelation on their meaning as I feel there was great significance to their meaning.

Events of the past few months regarding the abuses and deceit of the government have impressed upon my spirit that we are very near to breakdown and escalating chaos here in this country.  I believe any one of many scenarios could unfold quickly and overtake what semblance of order we have here in America: financial collapse, famine, pestilence, and civil war.  Any one or all of these streams could pour in together to rapidly change the landscape of life as we know it.  The Lord revealed to me in dreams back in 2010 when I was ministering in the Costa Rican jungle, that all these were parts of the prophetic picture of this great nation.  One dream in particular was very vivid and profound, when the black horse of famine came out and the rider was making his declaration of Rev. 6:6 "/A quart if wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of  barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and the wine."  Then the horse reared up and threw off the rider, which indicated to me extreme chaos and no balance of economy or commerce.

As I prayed for revelation on the words "rivers of blood", I believe it came to me through the words of Ezekiel where I just happened to be in my reading through the bible in a year program. Ezekiel 23:36 Morever, the Lord said to me, "Son of man, will you judge Oholah and Oholibah? Then declare to them their abominations. v37 "For they have committed adultery, and blood is on their hands. Thus they have committed adultery with their idols and even caused their sons, whom they bore to Me, to pass through the fire to them as food. v38. Again, they have done this to Me: they have defiled My sanctuary on the same day and have profaned My sabbaths. v39  for when they had slaughtered their children for their idols, they entered My sanctuary on the same day to profane it; and lo, thus they did within My house." v45 But they, righteous men, will judge them with the judgment of adulteresses, and with the judgment of women who shed blood, because they are adulteresses and blood is on their hands. v46 :For thus says the Lord God, 'Bring up a company against them, and give them over to terror and plunder, v47 and the company will stone them with stones and cut them down with their swords; they will slay their sons and their daughters and burn their house with fire. v48 Thus I shall make lewdness cease from the land, that all women may be admonished and not commit lewdness as you have done. v49 And your lewdness will be requited upon you, and you will bear the penalty of worshiping your idols; thus you will know that I am the Lord God."

So there it is.  The rivers of blood that started out as drops, then became trickles, then rivulets, and are now flowing as full blown rivers due to the shed blood of the innocents, will become raging torrents due to civil war, terror and plunder on every side.  The only way to stop this as a nation and as individuals is if we repent and turn from our wicked ways, and cry out to the Lord for Him to heal our land. Spend time with the Lord crying out to Him to smite this nation not with a company to judge, but smite us with conviction and the spirit of revival, that repentance and revival and the seeking of His truth will sweep the land. May God bless you today as you pray.  in Christ, Jim      
To read the dreams posted in March 2010 go to www.jimrowh.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment