Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Intercessors Arise

Dear beloved:  Plans are moving ahead full speed for the mission to Africa.  I will be leaving Kansas City August 24th, and returning about the 18th of September.  If this is your first visit to this blog, check recent posts concerning the purpose and callings of the this mission.  Suffice it to say that I believe God has appointed me to bring a word for leaders in the nations of Kenya and the Republic of Congo,  in the church fellowships and crusades that I will be conducting. 

I am calling forth intercessors to step up and intercede for this mission, for the possibility exists for this mission to have nation building ramifications.  I need many to stand in the gap for the success of this mission, that the word of God will prevail in the hearts of the pastors and church leaders, as well as the politcial leaders that I will be meeting with during the trip.

In the war with the Amalekites,  Exodus 17:9 Moses said unto Joshua, Choose us out men, and go out and fight with Amalek: tomorrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in mine hand. v10 So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.  V11 And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed. v12  But Moses hands were heavy: and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur held up his hands, the one on one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. v13 And Joshua defeated Amaled and his people with the edge of the sword.  So you see God has some in the pitch of the battle, others as generals of the battle plan, and still others who are there to intercede and hold up those who are in battle.

 If you are an intercessor and feel a call to intercede in the battle to rebuild the Republic of Congo, send me an email and I will put you on the list to keep you updated on what is going on as I go from place to place and see the prayer needs firsthand. Send me an email at pureprairie@hotmail.com and let me know you would like to be on the email list..  God bless you, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment