Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kenya Update

Dear beloved: Plans are well under way for a return to Kenya this coming August. I will be going there at the end of August to conduct a crusade in Mumias in west Kenya, and then back to Nairobi for another crusade in the Nairobi area. Members of a worship team from the International House of Prayer in Kansas City will be accompanying me. We will be in Kenya two and a half weeks, with a short trip to the Masaii Mara wildlife area at the end before heading back to the states.

This trip will be all about fulfilling the great commission, Go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, teaching all that I have commanded you,and lo, I will be with you always, even unto the end of the age. (Matthew 28:19-20). This is raw evangelism at its very best; put up a platform, wire it up for sound, bring on some praise bands to get the warfare going and bring in the people, and then get up and preach the word. It is exciting and at the same time exhausting, but how fulfilling to see people respond to the gospel and surrender their lives to the Lord Jesus! The Lord promises that His words when spoken and planted will not come back to Him void; Isaiah 55:10, For as the rain and snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth, and making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; v11 So shall My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

If you are reading this blog God has led you here for a specific purpose. Would you consider being a prayer intercessor for this Kenya mission, or commit to helping to support it financially? If God has placed either of these callings in your heart please contact me at www.pureprairie@hotmail.com and let me know how you would like to participate. Or if you have a church fellowship that would like to have a guest speaker or revival meetings, let me know and I will see about coming to your city or church fellowship. Pray about your part in the Kenya meetings, we need to raise about $20,000 to do everything over there the Lord would have us to do. By His grace and provision it will come to pass, I believe He has some partners on this blog who would like to make it happen. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon. God bless you, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment