Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rain Down, Snow Down

Dear beloved: As we are entering a new season in the Lord and watching another beautiful snowfall, it seems that everyone is undergoing an intensity of onslaught from the enemy, as well as the judgment of God being unleashed in the form of natural disasters, and financial pressures as never before. Years ago I used to sing a lot of southern gospel music, and one of my favorites was a song titled "Where Could I Go But to the Lord?". Where could I go, where could I go, seeking a refuge from the storm, Needing a friend to help me in the end, where could I go but to the Lord?

Psalm 121:1-7 v1 I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where does my help come from? v2 My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth. v3 He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber. v4 Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. v5 The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade on your right hand. v6 The sun will not smite you by day, nor the moon by night. v7 The Lord will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul. v8 The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever.

Beloved, start speaking God's word over yourself, your family, your finances, your church, and everything else that you want God to touch in this time of harvest. God is allowing all these trials and tribulations to come into our lives because He wants to clean us up and get us ready for the return of His Son Jesus Christ. He is trying to stretch our faith and build warriors for His kingdom, prayer warriors, servant warriors, love and compassion warriors, all those attributes that are in Jesus Christ, He wants to bring those forth in us also.
Isaiah 55:10 For as the rain and snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth, And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; v11 So shall My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me empty(void) Without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent

God is watching over His word to perform it. He wants it to succeed in the purpose for which He sent, so speak it, pray it, sing it, meditate on it, and it will water your garden just as the rain and snow water it. God bless you this day, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment