Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Second Dream of Tornado

Dream of Tornado

Dear beloved: Last night the Lord gave me a dream of a tornado coming, I believe it was for us as a fasting group as well as a warning for the general population. This is the second dream I have had about tornadoes coming in the last few months, so the Lord is emphasizing to me the urgency of the hour. In the first dream, given last fall, I was in the home of a banker here in town and a tornado approached Norton from the southwest, it was a big tornado that dropped down from a dark and foreboding cloud. I was desperate to get word out to the people in town that the tornado was approaching, so I ran to the radio station and gave the message out over the air. I believe the Lord was saying a great economic storm is coming (banker's home) and that it was rapidly approaching, and that I was to warn the people over the radio air waves ( my Sunday morning radio program).

In the dream last night, we (the fasting group) were all gathered in a house and the word went out that the tornado was very near, and that we needed to go to the basement immediately. Some were lagging behind and procrastinating, while others started to head for the basement. I grabbed a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter (food provision) to take with me to the basement. As I left the kitchen, I could actually hear the sound, the roar of the tornado, it was that close. I wqke up, startled by the sound of the tornado.

The Lord is saying get ready, the storm is very near. When economic collapse comes it will happen quickly and cause great chaos and calamity. Many will be unprepared, both physically and spiritually. Get some provision set aside, food and water supplies, as well as matches, candles, flashlight batteries, etc. the kind of things you will need in emergency situations. In addition get your feet on the Rock of Jesus. Matthew 7:24-27 "Therefore, anyone who hears these words of Mine, and acts upon them, may be compared to a wise man, who built his house upon the rock. v25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and burst against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded upon the rock. v26 And everyone who hears these words of Mine, and does not act upon them, will be like a foolish man, who built his house upon the sand. v27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and burst against the house; and it fell, and great was its fall."
Beloved the storm is near, start heading for the storm shelter. God bless you, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment