Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Dream of Tornado

Dear beloved: This week I finished a three day fast of water only, praying for the nation, the elections, and my family. At the end of the fast the Lord gave me a dream about a tornado. In the dream I am at the house of a person here in town who is affiliated with a bank. On the southwest edge of town a big dark cloud started to form, and out of the cloud a twister kept dropping down and wanted to touch the ground. I watched it form and began to think, I must get word out to the people of the town to let them know the tornado is coming. I was desperate to let them know, and kept looking for my cell phone to call the radio station, but I could not find it. I kept looking for it as the tornado formed and grew bigger and closer. Finally, I thought I'll just run to the radio station and tell them that it is coming. I really had a burden to get the word out. Then I woke up and the dream was over.
Beloved, a storm is coming, I believe it has to do with financial situations, possibly rampant inflation and breakdown. Just in the past 2 weeks wheat and other commodity prices have jumped dramatically, so food prices will again be on the rise. Matthew 8:26 And He said to them, "Why are you timid, you men of little faith?" And He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and it became perfectly calm. v27 And the men marveled saying, "What kind of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey Him?" Hide in Jesus today, He is our only refuge. In Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment