Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Powers and Principalities


Dear beloved:  pics, Centrine, a grade 8 young lady at Living Water Home; crew planting groundnuts
Daniel 10:10 Suddenly a hand touched me, which made me tremble on my knees and on the palms of my hands. v11 And he said to me, "O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you."  While he was speaking this word to me, I stood trembling. v12  Then he said to me, " Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words."
Beloved, the saints of the Most High God are in a battle with the powers and principalities over the nations.  These battles are not easily won; the enemy does not give up territory easily, especially when they have held that territory for years and generations.  The battle is not for the faint.  Now is the time to intensify prayer.  But know this, that from the first day you set yourself to speak to God and battle for His kingdom, your prayers will be heard. "If My people who are called by My name, will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land."  At Living Water Children's Home we are battling for the future of Kenya by raising up strong Christian children of God.  Pictured above is Centrine, a grade 8 student at the home.  She is a total orphan, but she loves Jesus and is smiling all the time.  She wants to be a teacher when she finishes her education.  We invite you to partner with Gather the Outcasts as we mold the leaders of tomorrow in Kenya.  You can become a monthly partner and contribute to Centrine's success by providing for her food, shelter, and education.  Pray about your part in changing the destiny of the nations.  May God bless you as you pray!
in Christ, Jim  Gather the Outcasts, Inc., Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654  501c3    Paypal@ www.gathertheoutcasts.com  or www.jimrowh.blogspot.com   Email: pureprairie@hotmail.com   www.facebook.com/jimrowh

No comments:

Post a Comment