Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Open Door in Uganda


Dear beloved:  Pics above; left, servants of the Most High God, Pastor Obanda, Jim, J.T. and Kasey Strong with Charli, Strong Point Ministry, Missionary Irene, from Norway; right, Brother Chad from Kansas with Mumias children.
I have been blessed by the presence of a team of evangelists from South Africa, they are in Mumias conducting a five day city wide crusade this week.  Pray with me that many souls will come to know the Lord Jesus as Savior.  I have also been working at the Living Water Orphanage site, we dug twenty big holes this week for more banana trees, and next Monday we will begin planting two acres of red beans.
Matthew 25:34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, "Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. v35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; v36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.  v37 and the righteous will answer Him, saying, " Lord, when.....?   v40 and the King will answer and say to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to the least of these of Mine, you also did it unto Me."
Beloved, the Lord has opened the door for me to go to Kampala, Uganda, and preach the good news to Congolese refugees.  These people have been forced from their homes and villages in East Congo the last twenty years and have sought refuge in Uganda from the death and destruction of the rebel warfare that has besieged East Congo.  At this point they are truly people without a country, many had to leave everything they owned behind.  This is an unscheduled, unbudgeted revival; I need $800 to fund for the travel for myself and two pastors with me, the flyers and advertisement, sound system, and room and board for the team.  Could I challenge eight people to give $100 each to see that the gospel is preached to these refugees?   I will be sending out reports from Kampala. The revival begins September 5 and will run for six days, and I am praying for the revival to explode and we need a bigger venue.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support.  God bless you, in Christ, Jim    Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654 501c3   Paypal@ www.gathertheoutcasts.com or www.jimrowh.blogspot.com   email: pureprairie@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment