Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Back in Kenya


Dear beloved:  Above pictures, in remote village near Oyugis, Kenya;  left, feeding the children, right, praying for the children and babies.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I am back at Mumias, Kenya, near the orphanage site where I am resting at the Shalom Hotel.  Just finished up a four day crusade and morning conference at the home village of my assistant, Sammy Bossana, in a remote mountain area of southwest Kenya.  Many strongholds of witchcraft, islam, and other pagan religions here.  It was hard plowing, rocky soil.  Even got soaked in the rain twice on boda bodas going back to my hotel from the crusade. Once slid off the muddy road into the ditch, I could write a book on the adventure!  Few salvation decisions, but many came forward for healing and deliverance from witchcraft and other bondage.
John 1:4 in Him was life, and the life was the light of men. v5 and the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
 I spent the first night in the home of Sammy's parents, high up on the mountain.  Sammy told me his village considers me to be bringing light to the village, because I am the first wazunga (white man) to go up to his village and even more, to bless his parents mud house with my presence.  The light is Jesus, I am just the carrier,  we are all of the same Father,  we are all brothers and sisters walking this earth together.  Can we learn to forgive and love each other as Christ loves us?  That is God's desire.  The people were very grateful for my presence; I received live chickens, sacks of corn, an offer of my own house to stay in when I come back, much food.  I was very humbled.
Your prayers and donations made it all possible and fed the children a great feast.  May God bless you,  In Christ, Jim   Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654 501c3   Paypal @www.gathertheoutcasts.com  or www.jimrowh.blogspot.com   email: pureprairie@ hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment