Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Countdown to Africa

Dear beloved:  Just a brief update on what is going on with Gather the Outcasts Ministry.  I will be hosting two of the Kenyans this week in Norton, for those of you in the Norton area, if you would like to meet them give me a call or drop me and email at www.pureprairie@hotmail.com and we can arrange for a meeting for a meal or cup of coffee.  Also, they would like to pick up some spending money for a day or two of work if you have anything going on let me know.  They will be here for a week or two as the camp has closed and they are free to move about until they return to Kenya in mid-August.
Ministry wise, I will be speaking in two churches plus have a big. 9 hour revival at the Norton Correctional Facility scheduled in the next three weeks, so it will be a busy time for the ministry.  I am still short on provision for all that the Lord has opened for me in Africa.  I appreciate and ask for your prayers for the necessary provision.  If you have any questions, email me and I will be happy to fill you in.  You can send mail to Gather the Outcasts Ministry, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654, or go to the website www.gathertheoutcasts.com to make a contribution  conveniently and safely with your credit card through PayPal.  Thank you to all who have made a contribution thus far, you are linked arm in arm with those who will come to know the Lord through salvation, healings, and deliverance.  May God bless you as you partner with this ministry in prayer and contributions.  In Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment