Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Africa Mission Fast Approaching

Dear beloved:  Plans are well underway for the upcoming mission to Africa, to be conducted this year from Sept 2-24.  This will be my fourth trip to Africa to preach and conduct pastor conferences and training, and I am looking forward to the day of departure.  This year's agenda includes crusades in Goma, Republic of Congo, Busia province in Uganda, and Nairobi at two unversity campuses.

I invite all of you reading this blog to pray for the Africa mission, to stand in the gap for the lost souls who will hear the word, some possibly for the first time.  Please intercede for them as well as for health and safety for myself and those traveling with me.  At this point we are also short on provision for funding all that God has opened the door for me to do; please pray that God will put the provision into my hand shortly so that plans can go forward.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me at www.pureprairie@hotmail.com.  If you have questions regarding funding or donations, please contact me with any questions you have.  You can also make a contribution easily and safely on PayPal on this blog, as well as the website, www.gathertheoutcasts.com.  May God bless  you abundantly as you partner with this ministry in prayer and sowing your financial gifts.  God bless you, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment