Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Hundredfold Blessings

 

Dear beloved: pics, Banana plantation with soybean intercrop; Praying for sick in Burundi

Mark 10:29 So Jesus answered and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel's, v30 who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time- houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions- and in the age to come, eternal life." 

Beloved, when the Lord called me to the nations to preach the gospel, the most difficult life for me to let go was working the family farm in Kansas.  That farm has been in my family for about 85 years, and I love to be there and get my hands in the soil planting and harvesting.  But when I finally yielded to the Lord and gave up working the farm, the Lord blessed me with another place on the earth to till, in Kenya.  And He added to that joy by giving me the opportunity for the harvest of souls in several nations in Africa. I'm not sure what the hundredfold blessing looks like, or if I will know when I attain it, but at least the joy of what has transpired so far is far above anything I could ever think or imagine.  What about you, what is holding you back from yielding to the call the Lord has placed on your life?  You really have to trust the Lord that He is able to take care of you, and there will be that hundredfold blessing at the end of the road.  How can we say no to Jesus when He says, " Go to all the nations, baptizing in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, teaching all that I have commanded you, and lo, I will be with you always, even to the end of the age."   Pray about your part in sending Gather the Outcasts Ministry to the nations, or go yourself!  May God bless you as you pray!

In Christ, Jim   Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, 67654  501c3    Paypal@ www.paypal.me/gathertheoutcasts  or  www.gathertheoutcasts.com   Email: pureprairie@hotmail.com                  www.facebook.com/jimrowh    www.jimrowh.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment