Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Send Me

 


Dear beloved: Pics, Living Water farm, rope of organic bananas; Ordination service at Norton Christian Church

Isaiah 9:6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with thongs form the altar. v7 And he touched my mouth with it and said: "Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity has been taken away, and your sin purged." v8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying: "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?"  Then I said, "Here am I!  Send me." 

Beloved, when the Lord sends someone out to spread the good news of the gospel, he is not looking so much for  consecrated vessels as He is willing vessels.  The Lord can sanctify a person to be sent out, and while He is on the journey the process of consecration takes place. No one is equipped to do what God calls them to do, God equips the chosen as they go. When the Lord set aside Saul on the road to Damascus, He blinded Saul for three days and told Ananias, "I'm showing Saul what he must suffer for my sake to take the gospel to the Gentiles."  Saul had a choice to make, very likely he had some fear to go with it.  But he had seen the Lord, now his Savior, as he arose from his blindness and was baptized.  Little did Saul realize God would use him to write many of the books of the New Testament, and take the Gospel to many of the Gentile nations.  What is the Lord calling you to do that brings fear in your heart? Does going on a mission trip to Africa strike fear in you?  If the Lord would speak to you, would you say, "Here am I send me?"  Pray about your part in sending me to preach the good news.  As you send, we go.  Thank you to those who responded to the special request for funeral and hospital expenses for our adopted daughter, Faith.  We still have some bills to cover amounting to $300 if you can help.  Also we have a painting project in the Children's home, we need fresh paint and some ceiling repair of $500.  Thank you for prayers and support.  God bless you!

In Christ, Jim  Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654  501c3   Paypal@ www.paypal.me/gathertheoutcasts  or www.gathertheoutcasts.com    Email: pureprairie@hotmail.com                 www,facebook.com/jimrowh    www.jimrowh.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment