Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

My Times Are in Your Hand



Dear beloved: Pics, Entry gate at Living Water Children's Home; roof is on the new church
Psalm 31:14 But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." v15 My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, and from those who persecute me.  v16 Make Your face shine upon Your servant; Save me for Your mercies sake. v17 Do not let me be ashamed, O Lord, for I have called upon You; Let the wicked be ashamed; Let them be silent in the grave.
Beloved, we are living in unprecedented times.  The Lord is preparing all the people of the earth for a great awakening, a time of bountiful harvest.   Position yourself and watch the Lord work!  The times(our destinies, souls) are in His hands He is in control.  When the Lord told me to go back to Mumias to wait upon Him, he dropped two projects into the ministry with no striving. The opening of the Living Water Children's Home came to pass, and the construction of the new church moved forward with haste.  We will be ready to gather in the new church as soon as the corona virus restrictions are lifted.  I believe the turnaround for public gathering will come quickly; the virus has been crushed.  Those who wait upon the Lord and His timing, shall renew their strength, they  will mount up with wings of eagles. Pray about partnering with Gather the Outcasts Ministry here in Kenya.  We have many needs at both the Children's Home and the new church.  May God bless you as you pray!
In Christ, Jim   Gather the Outcasts, Inc., Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654 501c3  Paypal@ www.gathertheoutcasts.com or www.jimrowh.blogspot.com   Email: pureprairie@hotmail.com   www.facebook.com/jimrowh

No comments:

Post a Comment