Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

My Great Reward


Dear beloved:  Pictures above: left, Malaba, Kenya Crusade 2013; Ngozi, Burundi Crusade 2015
In 1 Corinthians 9:16, the Apostle Paul states, "for if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! v17 for if I do this willingly, I have a reward; but if against my will, I have been entrusted with a stewardship. v18 What is my reward then? That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ without charge, that I may not abuse my authority in the gospel. v19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more."
Beloved, I have presented the gospel to many in Africa without charge, so they may be won over to the kingdom of God and know personally Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. This is my call and my destiny that has been laid upon me, not by man but by the Lord. It is traditional for those who conduct crusades in Africa to pay for all the expenses, for how can we expect those who may not know where their next meal is coming from to pick up the expenses?
1 Corinthians 9:7 Whoever goes to war at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of its fruit? Or who tends a flock and does not drink of the milk of the flock?  Beloved, the Lord has opened up the door for me to preach crusades in Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Kenya this summer, to bring the message of hope to thousands. This is His vision.  Would you partner with me to send me into battle? I have set a budget of $25,000 to accomplish this mission.
May God bless you as you pray.  In Christ, Jim   Gather the Outcasts Inc., Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654  501(c)3   Paypal at www.gathertheoutcasts.com  or www.jimrowh.blogspot.com   email: pureprairie@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment