Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Warning Dream of Destruction Coming

Dear beloved:   A couple of months ago while fasting and praying for America and for the Gather the Outcasts Ministry, the Lord gave me a warning dream that I want to share with you.  He gave me this dream to share in the hope that the saints of God would take the warning and intercede for this country.  It is also a warning to those who are living a life that is not pleasing to the Lord, that they would be given time to turn from their wicked ways and seek the Lord. It is the duty of the watchman to warn the people when the Lord gives him warning.

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand. Ezekiel 33:11 Say to them, "As I live," says the Lord God, " I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live.  Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?"

In the dream I was standing in Norton looking to the west, when I saw a huge storm start to brew, with angry, billowing clouds gathered up.  From those clouds a giant tornado funnel dropped down and touched the earth, it was at that time about six miles west of town. It started to move towards town, and I was fearful and thought, "How can I warn the people?"  I believe the Lord may have given me a sense of timing, there were three scenes in the dream that relate to summer activities here in Kansas.  The first scene, combines were in a wheat field, they started to move very quickly when they saw the storm start to gather.  The second scene, I am in Norton selling tomatoes, generally a July to October activity around here. From that vantage point I could see the tornado drop down on the western horizon.  The third scene, I am carrying a bag of alfalfa seed, most likely for planting, though it could also be from a seed harvest.

I believe this dream is for America, not necessarily for Norton or myself.  It may involve an attack of some kind against this country, or some other type of destruction.  I was reminded of the dream yesterday as we seeded alfalfa on my farm.  I have also planted tomatoes and the wheat will be ready for harvest in a couple of months.  Please be in prayer that as a nation we would turn from our wicked ways, cry out to the Lord for forgiveness, and that He would hear our prayer, forgive our sin, and heal our land. If anyone receives any kind of confirmation to this, please let me know.  God bless you as you pray, in Christ, Jim     pureprairie@hotmail.com    www.gathertheoutcasts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment