Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pray For Africa Mission


Dear beloved:  I have just returned from a time of rest and relaxation at a retreat for ministers and missionaries, thanks to the generosity of some ministry partners.  I feel refreshed and renewed, ready to embrace with vigor the call God has placed on my life, and the immediate projects that are before me at this time.

We have successfully completed the fundraising for the young Kenyan exmuslim lady who will be coming to Kansas to work as a counselor at a nearby Christian youth camp.  Thank you to all who contributed to her expenses.  For those of you in the Norton area, please feel free to contact me if you would like to meet her and the other counselors who will be coming from East Africa. There will be 8 total that will work at the camp.  We will have a barbecue get together at the Haven House in Norton this summer, so let me know if you are in the area and would like to meet them.
Plans are being finalized for the Africa crusades to be held in September of this year, and I must say this is going to be the most exciting time ever in Africa for me.  I have heard recently from the Pastors who are planning the Uganda crusade in Busia province, and they say anticipation is building there for a great pastors conference as well as three day crusade.  In addition, I will be going back to Goma, Republic of Congo, for another pastors conference and three day crusade.  In 2012 we had 350 pastors come to the Goma conference.  In addition to all that we will finish in Nairobi at Strathmore and Daystar University campuses, with the crusade being held at Strathmore.  I am looking forward to working with the students who kicked off the 24/7 prayer movement that spun out of the Nairobi crusade in Tassia in 2012.  God is really adding the fire to that movement.  Anyone wishing to go to Kenya for the Nairobi leg of the tour, please contact me, as I have arranged for housing in Nairobi and a tour of the Masai Mara wildlife refuge to finish out the stay
Please pray for provision and for the success of these crusades.  The spiritual battles involved in Kingdom endeavors such as these are very intense, so I need your continued prayer support. For those in the Norton area, a fifth Sunday offering will be taken for me at the Norton Christian Church on June 30,  so any donations made through that will be tax deductible.  If you have any questions, please contact me at pureprairie@hotmail.com, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.  Contributions to the mission fund can be made to Gather the Outcasts Ministry, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654. 

No comments:

Post a Comment