Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Insane Boy Delivered!

Dear beloved:  One of the most dramatic moves of God I have seen came at a meeting we were having at the New Hope Fellowship church in Mumias, Kenya.  We had been having some very powerful meetings in the church, the Holy Spirit was moving in a mighty way, setting people free and giving them joy unspeakable.  A young boy about 13 years of age was brought into the meeting by his mother, and she told one of the pastors that the boy had been insane since he was in the third grade.  The boy came up to the front and I began to pray over him and lay hands on him, and then I hugged him and held on to him for several minutes, just so he could feel the power of the Holy Spirit that was coming through me.  At that point he just fell to the ground, and lay motionless for about 30 minutes on the ground.  I wrapped a prayer shawl that I was using around his head as he laid still on the ground, soaking in the presence of the Spirit.  When he finally did get up, another pastor and myself starting asking him questions, and he was able to answer them and was in his right mind!  Praise the Lord!  He came back to the meetings the next two nights and we prayed for him again, for the Lord to confirm and seal the healing and deliverance, that he would be made whole and complete by the power of the Holy Ghost within him, to finish what God had started.

I have some pictures of the boy which I will be posting on my website, or if you want to see it in a mailer to your email box, let me know at www.pureprairie@hotmail.com and I will send you the mailer that I sent out from Africa with his picture on it.  Matthew 17:15 "Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is a lunatic, and is very ill; for he often falls into the fire, and often into the water.  v16 And I brought him to Your disciples, and they cold not cure him."  v17 And Jesus answered and said, " O unbelieving and perverted generation, how long shall I be with you?  How long shall I put up with you; Bring him here to Me." v18 And Jesus rebuked him, and the demon came out of him, and the boy was cured at once.  v19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?"  v20  "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, Move from here to there, and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible to you. v21 But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.."

The Lord Jesus wants to set all of us free, He went to the cross for out healing as well as our salvation.  The power on display there that set this lunatic boy free at Mumias was the same power Jesus displayed when He cast the demon out of the young boy in front of the disciples. Believe it and you shall receive, if you are burdened down with sickness and depression, know that God has a plan for you to set you free, and the power to back up that plan.  Speak to the mountain and watch in expectation for it to move!  May God bless you as you move forward in the kingdom today, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment