Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Declaration of Dust

Dear beloved: I have recently been reading in the book of Jeremiah as part of my read through the Bible in a year program, and at the very time I was in Jeremiah the President of the United States came out with a declaration of support for homosexual marriage in the United States of America. And just as Jeremiah was grieved in his spirit and became known as the "weeping prophet", so too, was I grieved in my spirit and began to weep over this land. Jeremiah 2:7 and I (God) brought you into a beautiful country, to eat the fruit therof and the goodness thereof; but when you entered, you defiled my land, and made My heritage an abomination. v8 The priests said not, Where is the Lord? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit. v11 Has a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? But My people have changed their glory for that which does not profit. v12 Be astonished, o heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, says the Lord. v13. For My people have committed two evils; they have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

As I was sitting on the porch of my house reading and praying for our country and for our President, a truck went by on the dirt road in front of the house, raising a huge cloud of dust into the air(it is quite dry here). The dust slowly drifted down and settled on every foot of land, on the trees, and even on the roof of the house. And the Lord said to me "this dust is like the declaration that has come forth from the President over this land, it is as filth that settles on every foot of land, every house, and every person in this land". I felt in my spirit there is no escaping it, as if to say we can all run to take a shower and wash it off, but it can't be washed off, as soon as we step out of the shower we will be covered with filth again.

Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous reign the people rejoice; but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. Beloved, those who know the truth of God's word are mourning now, as the leader of this great nation speaks for this nation to the world and over this land with his decrees. His words have cast a pall over this land. Proverbs 14:34 Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people. Beloved, pray that the Lord will turn the heart of this man in the Oval Office to Him, that the Lord will open his eyes and circumcise his heart to see the truth before it is too late to turn back. Jeremiah 7:15 I (God) will cast you out of My sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim. v16 Therefore, pray not for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to Me: for I will not hear thee. Beloved, intercede for this land while there is still time. May God bless you this day as you pray. in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment