Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mumias Kenya Update

Dear beloved: Last night I flew back to Nairobi from Mumias and today I am just resting after preaching in a church this morning. We wrapped a powerful crusade in Mumias with over 200 coming to give their life to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Yesterday we had a baptism service for some who wanted to get baptized right away, and about 40 were baptized in a local river. Praise be to God!

In addition, pastors from Kibera report that the final tally in the Kibera crusade was 710 salvation decisions, the harvest was great in both locations. I will be getting on the plane for America on Monday night so please pray for my travel home. If God wills I will come back again to Kenya to continue to bring the good news to these precious people. I will post pictures and videos on my website when I get back to Kansas, so check my website for that. Many thanks again to all of you for your prayers. God bless you, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment