Gather the Outcasts

Check out our web site www.gathertheoutcasts.com for upcoming events, audio messages, pictures of mission trips, and other contact information.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dream of Kenya Crusades

Dear beloved: Recently while leading worship at a service in the prison, the Lord flashed across my mind a dream that I had back in 2005 that I had completely forgotten about. It flashed in my mind with a bright light, like a spotlight, and blazed up out of my memory, as if the Lord was saying to me,"Do not forget this dream!"

In the dream I am standing on a stage in front of a crowd of thousands of people, preaching the word to them. In my right hand is a bible that I am holding up in the air, and in my left hand is a gunny sack full of ear corn, with the words "Revelation 22" written on the front of the bag.
Behind me is a large, round corn crib, stocked full of ear corn the way it used to be stored years ago on farms all across the midwest. In front of me, between the stage and the crowd, were a couple rows of prison inmates, all dressed in the clean, blue shirts they wear for the callouts in the prison. The Lord was showing me I was going to be delivering the meat of the word to thousands of people and that the inmates in the prison would be the intercessors for me as the word went forth.

Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered the tempter and said, "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God." Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor, He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives, and discovery of sight for the blind, to set free those who are downtrodden, v19 to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord. v21 And He began to say to them, "Today the scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing."

Praise the Lord, for he has also anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor, to share with them the vision of Revelation chapter 22, a new heaven and new earth. Rev 22:3 And there shall no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His bondservants shall serve Him, v4 and they shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads v5 And there shall no longer be any night; and they shall not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God shall illumine them; and they shall reign forever and ever. Beloved, pray about your part in the Kenya crusades, if the Lord would have you to go, or maybe to help send the team that is going by sharing your earthly treasure, the Lord will show you what is required of you. If you think you are called to do any of the above, please contact me though information given on the website. You can also go the the website, www.gathertheoutcasts.com and click on events, and watch the video of Kibera, the slum of Nairobi where the first crusade will be held. God bless you this day, in Christ, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment